I'm Kelly. Les Mis is really great. I am not.
HARUKA NANASE WAS NEXT TO A POOL THIS WHOLE SCENE AND NEVER LOOKED AT IT BECAUSE HE WAS CONCERNED FOR HIS FRIEND
Wow okay of all things THIS is the analysis that makes me want to cry
ready for that southern family reunion
actually we don’t call it pop culture here we call it soda culture
the idea of two aromantic platonic partners having a “convenience marriage” is like my favorite thing right now I’m both getting really excited and cracking up over the possibilities I mean just imagine:
- "we got married because of tax benefits"
- "we got married because it gave us an excuse to have sleepovers every night”
- "we got married because it seemed convenient to ‘pool our assets’ (aka our library is now twice as big, as is our collection of Disney movies)"
- "we got married because it gave us an excuse to ask for toasters from people as wedding gifts"
"So do you sell drugs?" "No I’m only five"
you know an anime means business when nobody has blue hair
is that a fucking chocolate fish?
Hetalia is the most serious anime out there trust me I’m a doctor
Hello, dear followers!
Over the last couple of days I’ve gotten a lot of new followers, and I’ve also gotten lots of questions on writing. While I’m trying to get through them all, I figured I would create a little something of a MASTERPOST, so that those with questions that I have already answered in the past can get back to writing as soon as possible :D
NOW THAT’S WHAT I CALL WRITING ADVICE (VOLUME 1)
- M. Kirin’s (Strange) Guide to Planning Your Novel
- Publishing Battle: Indie VS Traditional
- M. Kirin’s origin story (feat. how to finish your first novel)
- How to regain the motivation to finish your book
- I’m afraid writing is a waste of time
- I’m in the middle of the story and I’m stuck
- I feel that everything I write sucks
- I’m certain I’m the worst writer in the world
- I want to write a book but I have no idea where to start
- How much description/scenery is too much?
- How can I write faster?
- I want my readers to love my characters
- I think my book may be too short for my genre (feat. a talk about filler)
- Max’s strange tip for overcoming the first sentence
- How to overcome the first sentence: remix
- How do I write introverted/shy characters in social situations without having them be invisible?
- How do I write a character who is a different gender/race/age than me?
- My story doesn’t have an Antagonists, should I add one?
- Oops I killed one of my main characters by mistake, what do I do? (feat. a talk about death, dying, and roleplaying games)
- Max’s writing advice for fleshing out romantic relationships
- Max’s favorite music to listen to while writing
- Max’s secret for starting books, and finishing them
- How do I turn my book into an eBook?
Now, if you don’t mind me, I have quite a few answers to get through c; I will see you around, cuties! Oh, and remember, if you want more writerly content, make sure to follow me: maxkirin.tumblr.com!
if you ever feel sad just look at this picture of andy mientus waiting for a wii u
Dear White People Official Trailer 1 (2014) - Comedy HD
all I see is black people talking about this. white people. go see this movie. you need to see this movie.
I made a bracelet over at Made with Code and I am proud of my work.
ren’s post is like over 1000 notes now so i made this omfg
(I WANTED TO PUT IT UNDER THE ORIGINAL BUT THEY WANTED ME TO MAKE A SEPERATE POST!!! WOW!!!)
everyone’s equal when they’re dead.